Friday, January 20, 2012

going out with complete strangers

A creative and inspired friend of mine has decided that every week for the entire year of 2012 he will make a new dance inspired video and post it on youtube.  I was in awe of his passion and willingness to the call of creativity.  He said that he hoped to inspire others to follow their passion as well.  And so the idea of 52 weeks52dates was born.  I thought, what if I went on one blind date every week for all of 2012 and told the story weekly of how it goes in the form of a blog.  At first it seemed a daunting task, as I am already overcommitted,  but I  cant help but take advantage of such a pioneering experiment when it comes to my personal connectedness and relationship patterns.  At this time in my life I am on the brink of significant changes in the kind of relationships I want and want to attract.  So without further a-dew, let the writing begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment